New Years Eve is a great opportunity to look back, and a lot of exciting things happened for chocri in 2009.
Below are a few of the milestones for chocri in the past year, with a special focus on those that matter for the US:
- In February, chocri redesigned it's homepage
- In March, chocri expanded its production to keep up with the growing demand
- In April, we started planning the expansion to the US and conducted some market research to learn what Americans want ;)
- August, chocri came on Facebook, and the first US tastings took place in Chicago and New York
- chocri celebrated it's first birthday in September
- In October: chocri wins the Wirtschaftswoche Gründerpreis, the first US Reviews of chocri appear
- In November, we launch our chocri Facebook Quiz in German and English,and Micha is chosen as one of the top 30 student entrepreneurs on the planet
- Finally, a lot happened this past month, December: Our chocri Facebook App launched worldwide, the chocolate club launches in Germany - just in time because in mid December, chocri sells out. We reached a new milestone in donating to charity: To date, more than $30,000 were donated!
What an exciting year, and how exciting 2010 will be! How was your 2009?
Chocri wishes you an amazing and fantastic celebration tonight. Celebrate who you are and how much you've achieved in 2009! We'll toast to you tonight - thank you for your support!