*(that title is quoted from @CinnamonSpice, but you knew that)
The Blog Relay Race is lots of fun. Current score at the time of this post:
Female Bloggers: 21 Bars | Male Bloggers: 15 Bars
Today was a little calmer than yesterday, but we're still well on our way to a 100 bars - and at the moment the ladies are in the lead.
For inspiration, a few of the bars below that were made for other bloggers, and then I'll recap the rules.
Bars Made In the Blog Relay Race
Apologies that I can't discuss all the chocolate bars here, I'm just randomly picking some because all sounded so great!
Nutmeg Nanny made this bar for Girlichef: "Mexican Hot Chocolate Love" Bar. It is made with a milk chocolate base, organic cane sugar, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, bourban vanilla and mini marshmallows.Delicious! Girlichef hasn't tagged anyone yet, but that'll change soon, right?
A personal favorite is this concoction: "Forager's Delight": [dark chocolate, fig bits, fennel and sea salt] by Sean from Hedonia, which was a reaction to the "Hedonia Special": [dark chocolate with fig bits, sea salt, toasted hazelnuts, caramel chocolate drops and golden pearls] by Single Guy Ben.
Finally, Natashya made, no, not a Hawaiian Bar, but a "Middle Eastern Bar" for DebinHawaii who tagged Kat with her "Spicy Cup of Joe Bar": dark chocolate, goji berries, ground chili, cinnamon and ground coffee beans (I have to try this!), and Kat turned that gift into two quite delicious bars herself... of which I trust we will hear more later.
Aren't those amazing?
Blog Relay Race Rules
- Once you've been tagged - congrats! You're either on the male or female team! And you've scored a chocri bar, designed especially for you! Help them win, that is - reach 100 bars
- All you have to do is tag two more people - that is "design a bar* by describing the combination you would make, and let two other bloggers of the same gender know what you made for them
- We need to keep score here, so please let us know as well. The easiest way to do this is to comment on this post, or email me at email@example.com
- Win! Support your team! We're following the fun on Twitter with the hashtag #blograce
- Get your chocolate bar - I'll get in touch so we can send you the chocolate bar you scored after the race is over